Sample comments of executives who have participated in ERCN programmes speak for themselves:
- “…I identify myself with the efforts of this project…”
Justice M.MA. Akanbi, CFR, Former Chairman, ICPC
- “…This is coming at a critical period in our nation’s history…”
Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu, Executive Chairman, EFCC
- “…Very informative…must be sustained”
His Excellency Hon. Ahmed Musa Ibejo, Deputy Governor, Niger State.
- “…Worthwhile Retreat…High calibre resource persons”
His Excellency, Patrick I. Yakowa, Deputy Governor, Kaduna State
- “…Honestly, this programmme is a must in every state and every Local Government”
Hon.T.S.Alagh (JP) Permanent Secretary Benue State LG Service Commission.
- “…Should be extended to all states and Local Govt.”
Mrs M.M. Ganiyu, Resident Internal Auditor Lagos State Ministry of Finance.
- “…I say with all sense of responsibility that this programme is good”
Hon Abel Akinwande, Chairman, Amure LG. Ekiti State
- “…Project Edge is a roadmap to sanity”
Jasambe Paulinus Okewole, Internal Auditor Ondo State Ministry of Agric.
- “…Project Edge is inspired by God”
Jobilor Ndubisi, Head of Exam & Records College of Education, Arochukwu, Abia State.
- “…Project Edge is a necessary tool for a successful Anti-Corruption Campaign”
Dr. O.B. Ella, Rector, Benue State Poly, Ugbokolo.
- “…Project Edge should be institutionalized as a National Crusade”
Alhaji Lak Jimoh, Pro Chancellor, University of Nigeria
- “…Project Edge is one of the best things that has happened to this country in the recent times”
Dauda Simon Usman, Deputy Chairman/Supervisory Councilor Education, Kaltungo LGA, Gombe State
- “…Thank God for Project Edge”
Jstephen Zura, Asst Director Adamawa State Ministry of Education.
- “…Nigeria needs Project Edge”
Nzemeka E. Oliseh, National President ANCOPSS
- “…The best programme I ever attended”
Isaiah Nki Jutumi, Chief Internal Auditor, Taraba State Primary Education Board.
- “…Anti-corruption orientation at the highest level”
A.O. Obanny, Dean Student Affairs Imo State School of Health Technology.
- “…An eye opener.”
N.O. Nnachi, Deputy Registrar Ebonyi State University
- “…Very rewarding.”
Celestine Odah Manager (Training) First Bank of Nig. Plc
- “…Very, Very instructive.”
Jigyuse Yunusa Amos, Chief Accountant Benue State SPEB
- “…Enriching. Educative. Successful.”
Abubukar Tukar, Accountant General of Niger State.